Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Beautiful friend Kathryn and her Ikebana Creations


Photograph as posted on my dear and beautiful friends blog.
Beautiful Ikebana Arrangement from my dear friend Kathryn at Collage Diva
visit her blog (link below) to see the other beautiful photographs
and her creations.



Here I am in my orange silk robe from Asia all set to cherish my Ikebana Flowers

I send to you my love and smiles and a thousand glorious wishes to
keep within your heart.
Thank you for your love and golden gift of friendship
and your beautiful smiles and the flowers~♥
Flowers are food for the soul.

My beautiful and very talented friend Kathryn has created some more of her Ikebana flower arrangements (Japanase flower arranging) and they are all so gorgeous.
She posted this very special posting for me and I was deeply touched and honored.


Thank you Kathryn for always being such a very sweet and wonderful friend to me and always showering me with your love.

Give big hugs to your Son for me as well.

Kindness is the special art of living with a a loving heart♥


"When you are inspired... dormant forces, faculties, and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be."

~ Pantanjali

Thank you for your golden gift of friendship,
the flowers and most of all YOU♥

7 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh I love that orange silk robe. I have been gravitated to orange for a few months now. I'm so happy to make your day. With much love. k

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Kathryn Costa said...

oops I didn't realize that my son was logged in! I'm sure he loves your robe too ~ like you he loves all things Asian, especially Japanese. xoxo k

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and kisses
Love Jeanne

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Deb said...

I love the colour orange & your orange silk robe is just stunning! Wonderful photo Jeanne ♥

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

You look so beautiful in your new orange silk robe.
Love the pretty Ikebana creation.

Happy rest of the week
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous jeanmac said...

Your robe is gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home