Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

To My Darling Friend Dani Happy Birthday my Gorgeous One



A photograph from Dani's trip to New York in a church.
I love this photograph





Gardens, spring and you
everything I love


That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet." ~ Emily Dickinson



I love you with all my heart.
A photograph I took in Vancouver with a tree with pink hearts painted all over it.
This is what I would do for you in your yard on your favorite tree
and have pink balloons and orental lanterns and wind chimes and all your favorite things.

I love you Dani♥


You Are Special
"SPECIAL" is a word that is used to
describe something one -of-a-kind.
Like a hug or a sunset
or a person who spreads love
with a smile or a kind gesture.
"SPECIAL" describes people who
act from the heart and keep in mind the hearts of others.
"SPECIAL" applies to something that is admired and precious, and which can never be replaced.
"SPECIAL" is the word that best describes YOU.

A Friend

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart,
chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it,
keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.
~Arabian Proverb♥

I love you my darling friend Dani♥
A world of love
a thousand blessings and may Heaven smile and hear your every wish
I love you
I'm so proud to call you my friend♥

It is also my fabulous brother in law Pat's birthday today my husband's brother.
My other brother in law Pat on April 13th.
Lots of April birthdays♥


I love wind chimes

I love you


I love you Dani


I love you Dani


Happy Birthday Precious Friend

5 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Dani said...

Sweetie, thank you!!!!! {{{Hugs}}} I love you!

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing your lovely friend Dani and your brother~in~law Pat a very Happy Birthday!
Hugs:)

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous jeanmac said...

Happy birthday, Dani!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Birthday greetings sent to your friend, Dani. Love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home