Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Gardens are theatres



Greeting card courtesy of Ahram♥
I love you ♥
I received Ahrams package of love today for my birthday and inside the box
the wedding invitations for this Princess Bride to wed my son
It has made my birthday April 8th a slice of Heaven
I cannot wait until September.
Thank you Ahram for being the special Angel God sent Justin and I to love
us so well♥


Thank you Dani for the most gorgeous creations.

I love Wisteria I love lavender I love things from Asia
I love you
Thank you my darling friend
I love you so very much♥




One of the little sweethearts I love to share my life with and their family dog
Mylo

The greatest gift is people loving people and when we love we are but one step from Heaven♥




One of our tables





GARDENS ARE THEATRES;
Gardens are theatres
They are there to enchant,
to exhilarate,
and to captivate

When we are in communion with nature our souls are at peace



Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come♥

A good friend is like spring blossoming in the heart♥

There are many things in your life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart
Pursue those that do♥

2 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I love you Dani
Thank you for this most gorgeous creation and most of all for YOU
Your talents amaze me and thank you for your golden gift of friendship all through the years.
I adore you and am truly blessed with wonderful friends like YOU
God bless you my precious friend♥

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

I hope that you had a lovely Easter.
Just saw the darling photo of the little sweetheart and dog... so cute.

I hope that you are having a great week.

Hugs
Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home