Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, April 05, 2010

Fairy Wings

Fairy Wings photograph taken by me at a shop I love so much




Beautiful fairy created by my most talented friend Dani
I love you ♥

Her birthday is April 7th. Us Aries ladies have it going on♥


Always leave room in your garden for Fairies to Fly



Beautiful easter eggs


Greek Potatoes

4 to 6 baking potatoes scrubbed clean and cut into chunks or wedges
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 clove garlic crushed
salt and pepper
1 tbsp dried spices...I use salad herbs but you can use a Greek blend (clubhouse)

Toss potatoes into marinade.
Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
xox

Recipe from my sweet friend Gillian
Thanks so much♥
So good!!!



Fabulous




Love these

Have a Fabulous Easter Monday

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeanne,
I hope you had a lovely Easter.
I adore those faery wings!
And I love Greek food ~ it's my favorite.
Hugs for a wonderful Monday!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home