Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, March 04, 2010

March






Photographs of Ahram and Justin
and some of mine as well for the montage

Sheep on the road in New Zealand (above)
Thank you both for sharing everything with me
especially your hearts and love♥

Today is a day of bright beautiful beginnings so
MARCH 4th♥





My precious Grandmother taken on our back porch on Campbell Avenue
The Home I grew up in

I had a lovely visit with her yesterday and she had on a lavender dress♥




It is the first mild day of March.
Each minute sweeter than before.
There is a blessing in the air.
William Wordsworth

March arrives the last hurrah of winter and the first whisper of Spring.
Slowly our spirits awaken, along with the natural world, from a long winters slumber.
Branches that just days ago were bare, now blossom with new growth. Deep within we feel stirrings of hope. Turn over the earth in the inner garden. This month we plant seeds of simplicity into the fertile soils of our souls.

Excerpt from the book
Simple Abundance
by Sarah Ban Breathnach




En Istenem Jo Istenem Leesudodik mar a szemen De a Tied mindig nyitva Vigyazz a kis Mire a nap ujra felket
Csokolhassuk egymast reggel
Amen
Prayer in Hungarian
In English it Translates to

My God My Good God. My eyes are closing, but yours are always open.
Watch over all of my beloveds. When the sun rises again may we kiss each other,
May we bless each other.
Amen

As sent to me by my Sister Debbie♥

Let your light shine
Be a source of strength and courage
Share your wisdom
Radiate love♥
Wilfred Peterson

4 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Deb said...

As always Jeanne your post is so lovely and positive! Quotes by William Wordsworth, Sarah Ban Breathnach and gorgeous Hungarian prayer {I will copy it down and keep in my journal} and wonderful photos ♥ Thank you.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings♥

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Great pictures. Love the sheep in New Zealand. It brings back memories of my visit there many years ago.

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home