Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekend Weekend Cha Cha Cha



Many photographs I took this week including the Detroit Skyline
Many scanned images from greeting cards and photographs of various stages of my life♥

Enjoy your weekend.

It is snowing here once again
and eternally I am on SPRING watch♥

In the sweetness of friendship
let there be laughter
and sharing of pleasures.
For in the dew of little things the heart finds
its morning and is refreshed.
Kahlil Gibran

Today's Jennifer Joy
From my sweet friend Jennifer
My special friend in Nova Scotia
Love you lots♥

The Grass

THE grass so little has to do,

A sphere of simple green,

With only butterflies to brood,

And bees to entertain,



Aand all day to stir

The Breezes fetch along,

And hold the sunshine in its lap

And bow to everything;



And thread the dews all night, like pearls,

And makes itself so fine,

A duchess were too common

For such a noticing



And even when it dies, to pass

In odors so divine,

As lowly spices gone to sleep,

Or amulets of pine.



And then to dwell in soveregin barns,

And dream the days away,

The grass has so little to do,

I wish I were the hay!



-Emily Dickinson



Much love and blessings,

Jennifer

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeanne,
Hope you have a lovely Friday!
I can tell you are really enjoying the Olympics! I tried to stay up to watch the rest of the women's ice skating (my favorite)but I couldn't stay awake!
Sending you love and hugs))

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs my darling friend
Kisses♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home