Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Waiting for Robin Red Breast






Princess K building a snowman with her fabulous Dad.

My dear friend Nia and husband Chris have the most gorgeous daughter
Princess K.
We love every moment we shared.




I cannot wait to see what Princess K is wearing
I have to go out and get some big pink sunglasses too.
I love you both.
All photographs courtesy of my dear friend Nia.
I love you and yours so much♥


There is a big full moon alive in the sky at night and as my friend Laurie does and many I know we make a wish upon it.
Bella Luna

Always on Spring Watch and waiting for the arrival of the first robin in sight.

Last year I seen one around this time.



Little Robin Red Breast

Little Robin Red breast sat upon a tree,
Up went pussy cat and down went he;
Down came pussy, and away Robin ran;
Says little Robin Red breast, "Catch me if you can".
Little Robin Red breast jumped upon a wall,
Pussy cat jumped after him and almost got a fall;
Little Robin chirped and sang, and what did pussy say?
Pussy cat said, "Meeow!" and Robin jumped away.


My Symphony


To live content with small means
To seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion
To be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not rich
To study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly
To listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart
To bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasions, hurry never
In a word, to let the spiritual,
unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common
This is to be my symphony.

~ William Henry Channing

4 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Cute pictures! Mr Robin Red Breast has made his visit to me recently and it is very exciting.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

How exciting
I am watching
Love you
Jeanne♥

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

What lovely photos, and glad that Spring will be there soon.
Sorry to hear about your Aunt, sending love & hugs

Carolyn

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home