Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Red She Said



Beautiful creation from my most beautiful and talented friend Dani
I love you Dani♥





Ahram with a LOVE sign I love so much


Our beautiful family member Sarah wearing a shade of red lipstick I love so much♥




So proud of everyone in the Olympics especially Canadians winning gold medals.


Rich vibrant red beckons to me
especially with the Olympics in Vancouver and our team hockey colour being bright red for Canada and our flag...............

Red She Said



Montage of various images
Creations from my dear friend Dani,
and photographs both my own and sent to me from loved ones,
scanned imagess, and
photographs of family, friends and google searched images
and Olympic moments 2010

Life is not waiting for the storms
to pass .. it's about learning to
dance in the rain!

Celebrate Life

4 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Lots of pretty red images of your beautiful family.
I hope that you are enjoying the Olympic games.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

♥█ GO CANADA GO █♥█

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

I have been glued to the TV during prime time. Canadians sure know how to throw an Olympics.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks so much
Love to you all
Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home