Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I can see clearly now


Inukshuk in Vancouver
with Olympic mittens on
Photograph courtesy of our daughter Kim♥
Thank you Kim
I am so glad you and Drew were able to enjoy the Olmpics
as well as several other family members♥

I am going to be sad tomorrow with the closing ceremonies for the fabulous
Winter Olympics hosted in Vancouver Canada
I have loved every moments and have been so proud of everyone.
Everyone is a winnner
Everyone is pure gold♥



A snowman in our neighborhood with the Canadian Flag and Olympic spirit




Post card courtesy of our daughter Kim




Love and hugs and here is to spring and pastels and pretty things
all in a row

My sweet friend Jennifer from Nova Scotia allows me to share her joys
Love and thanks Jennifer
Love and smiles across the miles♥





Jennifers Joys today



One of my other favorites, the words are lovely and meaningful to me. Love the melody.

Much love Jennifer

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

All good things have come to an end and it is sad when something like this is over.
Loved seeing the snowman with flag and the lovely Chanel postcard.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you my darling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home