Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

You are my SON Shine



A photograph of our friends Gary and Jane in New Zealand with my Son.
February 2010.
They took my Son out while they were there visiting and they all had a very good time.

Thank you everyone for loving me and my Son so well.
We are blessed beyond belief♥
It's too bad Ahram could not be there too and my husband and I.


It is a most wonderful feeling when you are loved♥

So very loved♥ My Son Shine

When those we love take our Sons by the hand
They take the Mother by the heart♥


We are all born with a a great need to be loved and never ever outgrow it♥

4 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Jeanne,

Your "son shine", how beautiful!:o) It is wonderful when you know you are loved. A lovely photo full of smiles...

Enjoy a beautiful day my friend.

Smiles...

Beverly

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you my friend
Jeanne

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Hua said...

Hello,

This is such a cute post.

I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on happiness. I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to an audience of people seeking information on happiness. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of the web's best health writers, including doctors, patient experts and people pursuing healthy living.

For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks so very much
Love Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home