Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday



My lovely Sister on her wedding day with her husband Pat and my lovely beloved late Mother
who designed this dress herself and my fabulous Uncle Lloyd




Photograph from a scene in Mad Men Scene........

I think January Jones is so beautiful and Jon Hamm
so handsome.

Their elegance in dress reminds me of my late beloved Mother
She was also so glamorous♥



Sunday is the core of our civilization dedicated to thought and reverence.


Love this song by KD Lang



Canada

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Your Mother and sister are so beautiful and what a lovely wedding.
Have a wonderful Sunday, dear friend.

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just stopped by from Posted from Home. I love what you listed as your occupation on your about me page-- we should all think like you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home