Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Go Canada Go♥



Family faces are magic mirrors♥



█♥█ GO CANADA GO █♥█



"The happiest people I know
are people who don't even think about being happy.
They just think about being
good neighbours,
good people.
And then happiness
sort of sneaks
in the back window while they are
busy doing good."

~Rabbi Harold Kushner
Another glorious morning full of sunshine and sparkles and the snow is melting.

I am having a delicious cup of tea sent to me by my dear friend Marilyn

Monks blend
Fabulous

and looking through the southern cookbook my dear cousin Susan sent me from North Carolina♥

Thank you everyone for loving me so well.
I am truly blessed with Angels in my life♥


To all the "sisters" who I have known for a very long time...and those who have only recently come into my life:







THIS SAYS IT ALL:


Time Passes.....




Life happens.....


Distance separates.....



Children grow up.....


Jobs come and go. Love waxes and wanes. Men don't do what they're suppose to do......



Hearts break. Parents die. Colleagues forget favors. Careers end.....


BUT.....Sisters are there, no matter how much time and how many miles are between you. A girl friend is never farther away than needing her can reach.....



When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you have to walk it by yourself, the women in your life will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on, praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the valley's end....



Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk beside you....or come in and carry you out. Girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters.....


Daughter-in-laws, sisters, sister-in-laws, mothers, grandmothers, aunts, nieces, cousins, and extended family, all bless our life!


The world wouldn't be the same without women, and neither would I. When we began this adventure called womanhood, we had no idea of the incredible joys or sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did we know how much we would need each other. Every day, we need each other still.

I thank you all for loving me so well♥

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger The French Nest said...

Hi Jeanne,

I haven't been able to turn away from the Olympics, either! We're up to our third gold...and counting, I hope!

Hope all is well with you.

Kate

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

We watched the downhill skiing race and I could not get over the speed they were going ~ amazing!

Have a very happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs
Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home