Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011



Photograph taken by my son in Seoul, South Korea

A story like mine should never be told. For my world is as forbidden as it is fragile. Without its mysteries it cannot survive. I certainly wasn't born to the life of a geisha. Like so much in my strange life, I was carried there by the cur...rent.
Memoirs of a Geisha


Love this song

Thanks for all those that put a song in my heartā™„

Enjoyed all the songs of Motown on American Idol last night.
Hitsville is in Detroit
Not a superb

Every song brings a thousand beautiful memories comining back.
Detroit I hope you can revitalizeā™„

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Beautiful photo your Son has taken and love the words you have shared today.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home