Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday♥



Cristo Redentor
Rio Brazil
Photograph taken by my Son
Summer of 2006


(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥Please keep this heart balloon traveling around the world. Show your support for the victims in the Japan Earthquake & Tsunami during this devastating time~♥
and also keeping in our prayers all those in Christchurch as well and all the people who are suffering in the world♥

I met my husband Paul on this day in 1993
God has blessed us well.

For all that we have been
For all the we have become
For all that we are yet to be

I love you with all my heart♥

In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.
~Hans Nouwens

4 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

So much devistation....but such an out pouring of love.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Yes for sure
We all care so much and everyone wants to help.

Love and hugs

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger tea time and roses said...

Hello Jeanne,

My heart breaks for the people of Japan. I,m sending big hugs by way of prayer which knows no distance.

Happy week to you.:o)

Smiles♥

Beverly

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home