Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Let's go for a ride and go find Spring



Photograph taken by me a few spring times ago in a field near our home♥

In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful. ~Abram L. Urban~

Beautiful gardens


Let's go for a ride and go and find spring♥


Girl in a sports car


The Super Moon last night was fabulous
It is still up in the early early morning sky
5:00 AM

Close your eyes And do not peek And I'll rub "spring" Across your cheek. Soft as velvet Smooth and sleek Close your eyes And do not peek.

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

This is a beautiful Spring time picture.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks for your visits and kind words always♥

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Kevin S said...

Loved reading this, thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home