Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life is Short







The Bus Ride Movie

Life is Short
Make FUN of it and enjoy it

I shall pass through this world but once
any good that I may do let me do it now
Let me not defer it nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again.


♥•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.¸PRAYER WAVE¸.•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.Going out to Japan, the Pacific •´¯`•.´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.to everyone & everywhere¸.•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸¸.•
¸.•´¯`•.affected by the earthquake & tsunami¸.•´¯`•.¸PRAYERS¸.•´¯`•.
¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.Keep the PRAYER WAVE going¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.♥


We are family


We are family

3 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Praying for sure!

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

Love what you're doing Jeanne. A true giving heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home