Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Love



Me and my fabulous husband♥


Oh My Love




It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all

On the 12th of every month Paul and I celebrate our love as we do everyday
We married on February 12, 1994

I first met him on March 14, 1993

God blessed the day I found you
I love you with all my heart♥

Be sure to visit my fabulous friend Shelley's blog


Please visit her beautiful blog
Every Yesterday


First robin of the season spotted today♥
Spring forward with our clocks tonight♥

A Change In The Year


It is the first mild day of March
Each minute is sweeter that before,
The redbreast sings from the tall larch
That stands beside our door.


There is a blessing in the air,
Which seems a sense of joy to yield
To the bare trees and mountains bare;
And grass in the green field.
--William Wordsworth

A beautiful poem I seen posted on my dear friend Shelley's blog
Please visit her beautiful blog.
Every Yesterday link above and in the side bar♥

1 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

Love you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home