Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday♥

I make a choice everyDAY
regarding the attitude i will embrace
for that day.
I can not change the past......
I can not change the fact that people will act in
a certain way.
I can not change the inevitable.....
the only thing i can do is play on the
on string I have
and that is my attitude
{ Dr. Charles Swindoll}

As read on the beautiful blog Bluebird Notes


Bluebird Notes


Kindess is the highest form of wisdom


The End of Suffering

For all those in Japan and all those suffering throughout the world.

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
~2 Timothy 1:7


Did you remember to spring forward my darlings?

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry give life a thousand reasons to be happy and rejoice and say thank you♥


Help Japan

6 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger auntpearl said...

Thanks for the wisdom.

My heart goes out to those in Japan. Such a tragedy.

Hope you are doing well. Sending you hugs,

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

Beautifully said Jeanne.

My heart breaks for these dear people.

Love you.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

I also wrote the words that Koralee had on her blog too.
You have shared a lovely post and many thanks for visiting me.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you darling one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home