22 ways to make every day a great one
1. Sit quietly in a chair every day for 15 minutes with NO distractions.
2. Floss. Very important this one. Not flossing linked to all kinds of unpleasant things. Keep several containers of it around the house, next to your bed, near TV/comuter, in your purse/briefcase. That way you have a better chance of getting it done. It only takes 30 seconds. Really no reason not to do it.
3. Give someone a compliment or/and do a good deed daily.
4. Get out and WALK every day for 30 minutes, if you don't have 30 then 15.
5. Make good choices. Every good choice you make reinforces other good choices. Only you know what the better choice is.
6. Take a vitamin pill and if you live in the Northern US or in Canada pop a vitamin D.
7. Do some daydreaming
8. Call your mom or someone close to you every day just to say hi.
9. Drink a full glass of water. More is better but one is great.
10. Make sure your kitchen is clean each night.
11. Have something to look forward to. Make plans to get together with a friend.
12. Think twice before you buy anything.
13. Make your bed
15. Avoid comparisons.
16 Say thank-you like you MEAN it.
17. Have a goal. If you don't have any, make one, or two or three....
18 Eat some greens. Have a salad.
19. Stop and admire the things that please you.
21. Suck in your belly button each time you think of it:) Hopefully it is several times a day:)
22.Try not to worry.....
“Worry is like a rocking chair--it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere."
"Worry often gives small things a BIG shadow"
Please feel free to pass this on.
As seen on my sweet friends blog.
Thank you sweet friend