Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving






I love Bruno Mars



I love this song


Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God


For my loved ones so far away
I carry you in my heart

Every day I thank God for my many blessings
but especially today on Thanksgiving

Thank you GOD for everything

Visit my lovely friends blogs for a most fabulous
10-10-10 list.

I love you Relyn
Thank you for all you share

Her blog can be linked in my right side bar under
Come Sit by My Fire

Playing the song by Led Zepplin
Thank you

If you concentrate on finding what is good
in every situation,
you will discover that your life will suddenly be
filled with gratitude,
a feeling that nurtures the soul
{rabbi harold kushner}
Quote as read on the lovely blog
Bluebird Notes

“Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.”
M. F. K. Fisher quotes

Thank you to all our relatives in Pain Court who prepared such a lovely Thanksgiving meal for us and our times shared mean so very much.

It was wonderful to spend Thanksgiving with all of you.♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home