Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, October 01, 2010

Rabbit Rabbit


Photograph taken by my Son

Time is like a river
You cannot touch the same water twice
because the flow that has passed will never come again.

Enjoy every moment of your life♥
I love you Son and Ahram
and enjoy each of your photographs you share with me
I love you both so much♥



A photograph my Son took in Seoul a few autumns back

When we wake up in the morning
we have two simple choices
Go back to sleep and dream
or wake up and chase those dreams
The choice is yours♥



I am not sure of the source of this photograph but I love it♥




Bunny toys and spring things from a store window I took in April 2010


Rabbit Rabbit
Happy October First♥

Now Indian summer arrives, a change of season that is more a sense memory than a date on teh calendar. Finally the heat is passing. Gradually family surroundings don a rustic palate of jewel tones that dazzle with their beauty. Let October seduce you with her charms. "Beguile us in the way you know." Poet Robert Frost entreated the season of abundance. "Release one leaf at the break of day."

From the book
Simple Abundance
A daybook of Comfort and Joy


October gave a party;
The leaves by hundreds came -

The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name.

The Sunshine spread a carpet,
And everything was grand,

Miss Weather led the dancing,
Professor Wind the band.

~ George Cooper

This sweet poem I read on my dear friend Relyn's blog
Thank you.

Some more beautiful photographs


Thank you for everyone who takes such gorgeous photographs
and spreads love and beauty throughout our world



Lots of good recipes here

4 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

You never forget to Rabbit Rabbit. And, I don't either now. And, when I do, I always think of you.

Have I visited yet and told you how thrilled I am that you are playing along with me in the swap? Well, I am. I'll be sending an email in an hour or so. Yay! Thanks so much for participating. Blessings to you, my friend. ~ Relyn

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

Hey, you. Somehow I don't have your email. How is that possible? Anyway, will you send it to me. Soon?

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and kisses
Jeanne

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful words, beautiful you. Please tell me sometime, what does "rabbit rabbit" means?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home