Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sizzling Summer of Fun and Frolic and Fabulous



Photograph taken by my darling friend Nia♥
I love you


Please visit Modern Settings





Love these songs




Two of my favorite songs from the Sex in the City Soundtrack
which came out today here in our City...............




Cannnot wait to see the Sex in the City Movie
and Eat Pray Love this summer

and embrace all the wonderful celebrations we have this summer
Living the dream darlings
Living the dream♥

7 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Absolutely Ladylike said...

Oh I can't wait to see SATC as well! Love the picture of you dear Jeanne!

Cheers: Evi

Ps: Again, many thanks for the B-day message :-) Means a lot!

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I have never even watched the show!
Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Hugs))
lovely photo ~ you look so happy ~

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much love

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

You look beautiful, Jeanne! I love seeing you!
Love,
Sonia.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Seawashed said...

I love your hair style it is so becoming on you! Have you seen Sex And The City 2 yet?!!! My daughter and I went yesterday...Fun fun fun!!!! loved it.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Great photo! love it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home