Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Photograph taken by my fabulous nephew Rob





This photograph was taken at Greenview Averies Ridgetown Ontario
Saturday May 15th by my fabulous cousin Rob.
Thank you Rob for your photographs and letting me share this one.

When we are among all God's blessings how beautiful our world is before us.


If the Stars Were Mine by Melody Gardot


I love this song


"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." ~author unknown~

Beautiful pink forest


Beautiful forest of pink



I love this phone call

5 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo ~ what a busy mama!
love and hugs))

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne,
On my post when I mention "this blog" I was just referring to my own blog :)
Hugs))

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Big hugs

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

What a darling photo of Mother and her babies.

Have a beautiful week.
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home