Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

A gorgeous Saturday



Unsure of the source of this photograph

Planted a delphinium in my garden today for my Son

If I could teach you anything,
it would be to hear your heart,
and to know your beauty
and to believe in your possibilities."


~Terri St. Cloud
Wendy my fabulous cousin gave me the idea for a new flower to plant in our gardens.


It is a made in Heaven type of day
Everyone is working outside in their gardens and yards.
Birds are singing butterflies are flying everywhere flowers in bloom
the sun is shining

Who could ask for anything more.


Love this

Bathing suit weather coming right up

We love the Robin Hood movie and hope a sequel is going to follow

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I adore blue delphiniums. Thank you dear one for visiting my blog so often and leaving me love notes. I can feel your hugs from here.

{{soul hugs}}
k

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home