Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Power of YOU



I love all my treasure troves around the house from loved ones especially the ones from Asia.


My sweet friend Jennnifer has started her own blog

Love you Jennifer so happy you have your own blog♥

We wait all these years to find someone who understands us… someone who accepts us as we are, someone with a wizard's power to melt stone to sunlight, who can bring us happiness in spite of trials, who can face our dragons in the night, who can transform us into the soul we choose to be. Just yesterday I found that magical Someone is the face we see in the mirror. It's us and our homemade masks.”
- Richard Bach, Running from Safety: An Adventure of the Spirit

10 best foods for your heart

1. Oatmeal
2. Salmon
3. Avocado
4. Olive Oil
5. Nuts
6. Berries
7. Legumes
8. Spinach
9. Flaxseed
10 Soy
and I also think think is very good for your heart your mind your body and your soul.

Love is all you need.

I received another hand written letter on pretty stationery from my sweet friend Jennifer.

I love the fabric of hand written letters heart to heart

More than words letters mingle souls.
I love you Jennifer.
Thanks for all the joy you bring me♥

5 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeanne,
Love all of your treasures. My daughter has one of those cats her friend brought back from Japan. I can't remember, but is it supposed to bring you luck?
I eat everything on the list except salmon ~ not a big fan.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Hugs))

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Love all your sweet Asian treasures ~ love the little dolls.
I enjoy all the foods that you have listed and they are all good for you.

Happy weekend, dear friend
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love
Jeanne

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Parisbreakfasts said...

I am so in love with those Happy Cats!
Better than the real thing IMHO
Carolg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home