Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Jennifer I love you


Beautiful Ahram in New Zealand




Sharing a picture of my beautiful future daughter in law with you
While she was in New Zealand
She makes me very very happy♥

and you do too Jennifer.

Celebrate you and surround yourself with people that do♥



Jennifer Juniper by Donovan


Thank you my sweet friend Jennifer for your envelope of love
that arrived yesterday.
Each was deeply touching to my heart,
your letters hand made origami items and poems and all things selected with so much love.

I love the social fabric of hand written letters and greeting cards and sentiments
of love in the mail♥

You made my day
I send you much love and many smiles on this Saturday March 6th.
Love you my lovely♥


In daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy."
- David Steindl-Rast


Love never gives up
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
Love doesn't strut,
Doesn't have a swelled head,
Doesn't force itself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"
Doesn't fly off the handle,
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn't revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end."
1 Cor.13:4-7

6 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Seawashed said...

She is so pretty. Love her red floral dress outfit...she's adorable! How blessed you are.

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her dress!
I am looking forward to the Oscars tomorrow night ~ I watch it to see the gowns!
Hugs))

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Me too Oscars
Love you
Jeanne

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Ahram is so beautiful and you must be looking forward to the wedding day.
Lovely poem.

Enjoy your weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

Hi Jeanne, loving your blog.

Hugs
Victoria

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I love you Victoria
Welcome back to blog land
Love you
How I have missed you♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home