Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

Weekend Weekend Cha Cha Cha



One year from today they will become Mr. and Mrs.

And let the celebrations beginā™„
This is my beautiful niece and her future husband.







I love this song by Moby


All photographs of the butterflies were taken by Ahram in New Zealand July 2009Went for a lovely walk with Lisa this morning...........
We were lucky it began to rain as soon as we were done our walk...........

My plants are all in the rain and I am collecting rain water in a bucket.
Nothing compares to the water of rain drops...........

I am having Chicken Scwharma for lunch
I love it so much...............
I am looking through the new Vogue Magazine and New People Magazine..........

Love the fact it is Friday and another weekend to share with my handsome guy
Weekend Weekend
Cha Cha Cha

Butterflies in New Zealand taken by Ahram
All photographs courtesy of Ahram

Heal well my lovely one and rest your ankle this weekend.

Kim have fun with Drew~

4 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Love the butterflies from New Zealand. I wish I had seen them when I was there many years ago. Thanks for the personal note.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

blessingsā™„

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

I love the butterflies. You took some good shots here! Love you.

Shelley

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

All the shots were taken by Ahram in New Zealand..........
Love you
Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home