Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Beautiful Butterflies



There are so many beautiful butterflies hovering like little Angels with wings in our gardens.
I saw a most vivid blue one the other day and a monarch was in our butterfly bush today.

How amazing and beautiful is all of nature.
My Sister went shopping for me yesterday and found me my butterfly dish I seen down south.

It is meant to be a bird bath but much too fragile to be kept outside.
I found a special spot for it this morning.

I seen my beautiful niece Erica and viewed her sparkling and beautiful engagement ring.
How precious is this time in our lives.
So many wonderful things to look forward to.

My husband and I seen our blue crane down at the creek this morning.
Fabulous friends had us over for dinner last night.
Fabulous summer evenings

Now tell me your events of the weekend?

Image of the blue butterfly from a Google Search

The one I seen looked very similar.

Spring flowers are popping up in New Zealand
My son has a very saturated schedule and does not have much time
for photographs
but the site Christ Church Daily
presents some beautiful images for you
That is where my Son lives right now.

We went to Vito's again
In love with the food at this restaurant.......
5th time in the last 2 weeks
Smiles♥


I love you Nia

10 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some butterflies are so beautiful it is almost like they aren't real!

So happy that nature has butterflies to delight us!♥

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Renee said...

Five times in two weeks, you must love it.

Renee xoxo

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings
Thanks for your sweet words and visits

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

You know whenever I see butterflies I think of my Mom.
I think of them as little messengers letting me know everything is alright.
Love and Hugs))

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Me too buttterflies and rainbows
Love and hugs
Love Jeanne♥

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Beautiful, love xxx

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks everyone for your visits and kind words
Love Jeanne♥

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Naturegirl said...

Jeanne the butterfly dish is exquisite and for sure you must float some candles in it!! Do you have a porch where you can sit next to it at night and watch the flicker and I am sure those butterflys shall do their familiar dance!
Thank you for your continued support as I am on this newest healing journey! :) hugs

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks everyone for your kind visits and lovely thoughts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home