Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Friday and Prints Charming





Stay, stay at home, my heart, and rest; Home-keeping hearts are happiest, For those that wander they know not where are full of trouble and full of care; To stay at home is best."
~Longfellow

Prints Charming for Fall
Leopard Prints that is.......




I am looking at all the new fashions for all.
Seeing leopard prints everywhere

Hey Babe take a walk on the wild side............


ppppprrrrrrrrr

Can you say Paprika lipstick darlings?


counting the days of September 2010 where I will see my Son marry the love
of his life and I will once again be enchanted in Asia
I love all things from the orient


How blessed are those who are loved so well

Prayer is a wish turned upward.
-- American Proverb

Prayer is the language of the heart.
-- Grace Aguilar

6 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

I am going out and about today. I need to check out some of the fall fashion magazines. I like the photo of the model with those pink boots! Mmmmm....I don't know if I can see myself wearing leopard!!
Have a happy Friday Jeanne!
Love and Hugs

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs
Jeanneā™„

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paprika lipstick...that sounds wild and woolly...LOL!
;D

I'm taking the friend coupon with me...too cute, you sweet lady you!

 
At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Dani said...

Love the photos! love you too!

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Renee said...

Wonderful Jeanne.

Love Renee xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home