Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Life is a series of new beginnnings



3 cousins with their entire lives ahead of them
Go forward in the direction of your dreams
Live the life you have imagined
~Thoreau




Some people care too much, I think it's called love.
~ Winnie the Pooh♥


Justin with my 2 nieces
taken last September 2008

Since then they have all become engaged and they are all busy
planning their weddings with the loves of their lives.........

Life is a series of new beginnings

I carry your heart with me
(I carry it in
my heart)
I am never without it(anywhere
I go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
I fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)
I want no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart(I carry it in my heart)

- E. E. Cummings

It is astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen."
~ Frances Hodgson Burnett


This last quote I borrowed from my dear friend Laurie's blog
Thank you

Love is all you need~♥

7 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger kimberly said...

amazing, jeanne....we have had so many of these happenings haven't we? i love it when that happens!
love you,
kimberly

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Blessings to you sweet Jeanne ~
hugs))

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger A wildlife gardener said...

Families..best thing ever...love comes and goes on forever :)

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs to you all
Thanks for your visits and kind words.
They mean so very much
Love Jeanne♥

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! Time flies doesn't it? I like the Frances Hodgson Burnett quote - isn't it true how your life can turn around (for the better) in a heartbeat?!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Naturegirl said...

How wonderful that these children grew up to be so close and share in their happiness and JOYS!
Jeanne:Thank you for your regular visits and words of encouragement during my latest journey.
hugs :) NG

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and hugs and best wishes to you all that come to visit and leave such kind words
Love Jeanne♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home