Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 Years in Heaven today for my beloved Mother






Angel image as it appeared on my Mom's grave on her anniversary date last year
August 12, 2008 as I went to visit her on that date.

My newest Rosary from Seoul from our lovely Ahram on my Mom's picture.........

Thank you Ahram for your love. You bring so much joy to us all.
We love you♥


Every parting gives a foretaste of death,
every reunion a hint of the resurrection.
-- Arthur Schopenhauer



``What though the radiance which was once so bright

Be now forever taken from my sight,

Though nothing can bring back the hour

Of splendor in the grass, or glory in the flower;

We will grieve not, rather find

Strength in what remains behind;

In the primal sympathy

Which having been must ever be;

In the soothing thoughts that spring

Out of human suffering;

In the faith that looks through death,

In years that bring the philosophic mind."

Cherished and adorned in Heaven as she was on Earth

Those who live forever in our hearts are never far away.


Mom sent me beautiful rainbows in the sky and as always I feel her ever near
I love you Mom
I miss you Mom♥


I like this song


What I wrote for my Beloved Mother on the one year anniversary of her death.

To my Beloved Mother August 12, 2007
(One Year in Heaven)
I hope your days in Heaven Mom
Are of the happiest kind
A mother like you here on Earth
Is rare and hard to find
Each day I celebrate you
And all the joys we've shared
I always knew how much I was loved
And how very much you cared
We are not the same without you
And our hearts are always blue
And there is never a moment
That we are not missing you
But we carry on with grace and pride
The way you taught us to
I send my love to Heaven Mom and offer you a prayer
God wrapped you in His tender arms and now you're in His care.
So loving, so loved
We love you and miss you.
Love Jeanne and Family
X0X0
Written by me
For my Beloved Mother

and a favorite piece of mine
called The Next Place


The Next Place
By Warren Hanson

The next place that I go
Will be as peaceful and familiar
As a sleepy summer Sunday
And a sweet, untroubled mind.
And yet . . .
It won't be anything like any place I've ever been. . .
Or seen. . . or even dreamed of
In the place I leave behind.
I won't know where I'm going,
And I won't know where I've been
As I tumble through the always
And look back toward the when.
I'll glide beyond the rainbows.
I'll drift above the sky.
I'll fly into the wonder, without ever wondering why.
I won't remember getting there.
Somehow I'll just arrive.
But I'll know that I belong there
And will feel much more alive
Than I have ever felt before.
I will be absolutely free of the things that I held onto
That were holding onto me.
The next place that I go
Will be so quiet and so still
That the whispered song of sweet belonging will rise up to fill
The listening sky with joyful silence,
And with unheard harmonies
Of music made by no one playing,
Like a hush upon breeze.
There will be no room for darkness in that place of living light,
Where an ever-dawning morning pushes back the dying night.
The very air will fill with brilliance, as the brightly shining sun
And the moon and half a million stars are married into one.
The next place that I go Won't really be a place at all.
There won't be any seasons --
Winter, summer, spring or fall --
Nor a Monday, Nor a Friday,
Nor December, Nor July.
And the seconds will be standing still. . .
While hours hurry by.
I will not be a boy or girl,
A woman or man.
I'll simply be just, simply, me.
No worse or better than.
My skin will not be dark or light.
I won't be fat or tall.
The body I once lived in
Won't be part of me at all.
I will finally be perfect.
I will be without a flaw.
I will never make one more mistake,
Or break the smallest law.
And the me that was impatient,
Or was angry, or unkind,
Will simply be a memory.
The me I left behind.
I will travel empty-handed.
There is not a single thing
I have collected in my life
That I would ever want to bring Except. . .
The love of those who loved me,
And the warmth of those who cared.
The happiness and memories
And magic that we shared.
Though I will know the joy of solitude. . .
I'll never be alone. I'll be embraced
By all the family and friends I've ever known.
Although I might not see their faces,
All our hearts will beat as one,
And the circle of our spirits
Will shine brighter than the sun.
I will cherish all the friendship I was fortunate to find,
All love and all the laughter in the place I leave behind.
All these good things will go with me.
They will make my spirit glow.
And that light will shine forever In the next place that I go.


Allegri's Miserere by the Tallis Scholars


written for the Vatican hundreds of years ago

10 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Annabelle said...

A beautiful tribute to your mom Jeanne.As you can guess I Luv the choice in song.
Hugs Annabelle

 
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Britt-Arnhild said...

I am blowing prayers and blessings to you today.....

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings my lovely ones
Love Jeanne♥

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Dear Jeanne,
Sending you love, I know how hard anniversaries like these can be...
Hugs))

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and big hugs to you all
Jeanne♥

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute!

Blessings & Love to you!!♥♥♥♥

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings♥

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger kimberly said...

sending thoughts your way, jeanne....i know how days like this feel....and wonderful to feel her near.....interesting....my mom's mother was a carter.
hugs to you,
kimberly

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs to you
Big hugs to everyone for your kind words and healing thoughts♥

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Clarity said...

Dear Jeanne,

This is the third time I've visited and while reading back I stopped at this beautiful post. Your heart shines and I'm sure is answered in a realm we don't know of.

Please be strong and remember the good. Thanks for visiting me too. Praying for blessings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home