Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Passion for Purple and Pink Ipods


Thanks Lisa for buying me this Ipod and thanks Nia for loading it with fabulous songs
and thanks to everyone who puts a song in my heart every single day of my life
I am blessed beyond belief♥


Kisses Bermuda





They gave each other a smile with a future in it.
--Ring Lardner






My newest Bunny♥




Our front gardens with purple flowers and Lily of the valley for my late beloved Mom♥

Outside the open windowThe morning air is all awash with angels
~Richard Purdy Wilbur~

My gardens have a passion for purple this year for Ahram's birstone for February
plus that is our wedding anniversary February 12th and it was also Justin's Dad's birthday these flowers are to celebrate all of the above.

I watched The Lovely Bones
I loved the way Heaven looked in this movie and I loved the tree with all the birds


Most pictures taken by me of our home and neighbors
some of the images are from Korean Vogue and greeting cards scanned.

3 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that ipod is too cute!!

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I love your pink ipod,I have a purple one. Go ipods!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home