Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jennifer"s Joys


Our front door decorated for Springs Arrival

next when pansies are out for sale I will have a pot on our front porch.
Have I ever mentioned how much I love spring?

Daylight savings time begins March 14th




My little friend Billie Bird who lived at the Nursing home where Grandma lives
He died this winter and now sings eternally in Heaven for me.
Free to fly and sing in Heaven all day long.
Sweet little bird I hear you singing to my soul.


Today's Jennifers Joys
From my sweet friend Jennifer in Nova Scotia

"A star's mighty good company."

-Our Town

Much Love Jennifer

What my sweet friend Jennifer shared with me today.

We area penpals and both love the fabric of social networking with regular mail as well as our emails.

I love you my sweet friend Jennifer.

May Angels carry your prayers on their wings.

Jennifer and I have each been watching to see who can spot the first spring robin.
We shall let you know♥

To my sweet friend Jennifer:

A Friend:

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and
grain together, knowing that teh gentlest of hands will take it and sift it,
keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.

~Arabian Proverb♥

5 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Oh what a beautifully colored bird. That's nice that he flies free now.
xoxo

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

I look forward to hearing when you spot the spring robin. Our robin's have returned early, but then we are having an early spring.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

I do love how you decorate for the seasons and not just Christmas. You are an inspiration.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words and love
Love Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home