Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Spring Fling



A photograph I took last spring of freshly bloomed poppies in a farm house
very close to our home here in Lakeshore

I love Spring




Flowers in New Zealand
This photograph courtesy of Ahram and Justin
Thank you for sharing♄


Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads"
~ Henry David Thoreau


What a desolate place would be a world without flowers. It would be
a face without a smile, a feast without a welcome.
Are not flowers the stars of the earth?
And are not our stars the flowers of heaven?"
~ Clara Balfour

Surely the flowers of a hundred springs
Are simply the souls of beautiful things!"
~ Lucy Maud Montgomery

My Sweet Friend Victoria is back to blogging.
If you can visit her that would be great.


I love you my friend



May God grant you always
A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.

- An Irish saying

4 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those poppies are gorgeous! You take some beautiful photos.
Sending you hugs))

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you my darling friend
Kisses

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

The poppies and the lupins are so beautiful.
Glad that you will be having Spring there soon.
Many thanks for visiting me today and the beautiful poem you shared with me.
You are a wonderful friend.

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Gina said...

That picture you took, it's so colorful and vibrant. Looks like it's from a fairy tale. beautiful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home