Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Happy Thursday



Photograph taken by me a few weeks ago


It has been my experience that whenever one human being reaches out to another in compassion, a bridge is built. A bridge which leads out of despair, into the light of hope and the possibility that tomorrow will hold a few less tears than yesterday” ~Dr. Maithri Goonetilleke

Beginning the day,
I see that life is a miracle
Attentive to each moment,
I keep my mind clear like a calm river
Waking up this morning, I smile
Twenty-four brand new hours are before me
I vow to live fully in each moment
and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion
~Thich Nhat Hanh

7 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

A beautiful photo and words, dear friend and thanks so much for sharing.
Have a wonderful weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger kimberly said...

love those words dear jeanne....such a wonderful way to start each morning....i need to tape that to my mirror!!!
love you,
kimberly

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Deb said...

What a beautiful sunrise Jeanne & I adore the Thich Nhat Hanh quote ♥ Thank you for sharing xo

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger christina said...

isn't this true... all of it.
thank you, for always being there, for me.
xoxo

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home