Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, June 07, 2010

Happy Monday



Much love and Happy Monday

Heavenly Grass

My feet took a walk in heavenly grass.
All day while the sky shone clear as glass.
My feet took a walk in heavenly grass,
All night while the lonesome stars rolled past.
Then my feet come down to walk on earth,
And my mother cried when she give me birth.
Now my feet walk far and my feet walk fast,
But they still got an itch for heavenly grass.
But they still got an itch for heavenly grass.


~ Tennessee Williams

5 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Absolutely Ladylike said...

What a gorgeous post for Monday...love it!

Cheers: Evi

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings
Love you

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Happy Monday and week to you Jeanne.
That is such a pretty picture and poem.

Enjoy the rest of the week
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Seawashed said...

This makes my Monday happy...lovely picture with lovely words.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home