Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Rabbit Rabbit





Thank you Ahram for all the love and joy you bring into my heart and world
each and every day
Counting the days until September.
I love you and Justin so very much♥

Bunny wearing a fresh peony from the garden♥

I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June
L.M. Montgomery

June is generous with her authentic gifts. Once again the days are sunny and hot.
The roses and peonies are in bloom, and it is time to feast on strawberries and cream.
School is over for some, camp begins and visions of vacations dance in our heads.
Our smiles deepen, our laughter increases, our hearts open. The month we rediscover
that it is life's enrichments rather than the riches of life that bring us true contentment.

Happy June
Rabbit Rabbit♥

Thank you to my sweet little friend Jennifer who sent me a real four leaf clover she found and sent it in her gorgeous letter received yesterday.
I love you my sweet friend.
You bring me good luck and happiness♥

I am a truly blessed woman♥

6 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rabbit, Rabbit Jeanne!!
Love the bunny with the peony ~ love you too!!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Happy June Jeanne and yes, the time is getting closer.
I love your rabbit and pink peony.

Happy week.
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

I should have said closer, until the wedding day!

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Clarity said...

You are blessed and it is lovely.

I was born in June, feel blessed it is on the longest day, X.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Happy June! Love the bunny with the peony.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home