Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, June 03, 2010

A Box of Love



My entire house is full of gifts from Asia and I love it

I love and adore my Son and Ahram and thank you both for loving me so well♥









I love getting gifts from Ahram and Justin from Seoul

I received a box of treasure troves yesterday and spent the afternoon adoring everything
I am truly blessed

I especially love this verse on some stationery they sent me


You're my world
You're my every breath I take
You're my world,
You're every move I make
Other eyes see the stars up in the sky
but for me they shine within your eyes

I especially love the two of them♥
I love you Justin and Ahram♥

I am counting the days until September
I cannot wait
See you in September
See you when the summer's through
as the song goes

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

How exciting to be counting the days to such a special event. One love!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Amen
Love is the strongest force in the universe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home