Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

If I Were



Me as a young girl in Grade School

If I Were


As seen on my two friends blogs

Come Sit by My Fire
and Delights of the Heart


If I were:


a colour, pink
a verb, love
a day(s), Weekends
a TV show, Mad Men
a taste, a meal cooked for me by my Son
an emotion, joy and happiness
a month, April May and June
a flower, a spring bouquet
a holiday, every single one combined
a movie, too many to name one
an article of clothing, a pink cashmere sweater
a book, Any childrens book
a car, cadillac escalade
a piece of furniture, baby crib
a scent, spring or your loved ones colognes
an instrument, piano
a store, The Old J. L. Hudsons
a shoe, wedding shoe
a fruit, raspberries
a song, My Love
a tree, Japanese cherry
a planet, Mars
a tool, my computer
or my pens for writing


Thank you to my friend Cara for baking that delicious cake♥

Prayers for Paul Beauglet's family
We went to Paul's funeral mass this morning

God bless his family real good especially his lovely wife Doris♥

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

Paul in my yard are your flowers and Iris's in every colour and your pussywilllow tree you gave me.
I shall think of you with every visit through the garden this Spring and spend
much time with your beloved wife.

4 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

What a lovely post and sweet girl you were and I love the list of lovely things about you.
So sorry to hear about your friend Paul's passing and sending love and prayers to you and the family.

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeanne,
Sorry to hear of your friend's passing. I'll say prayers for his family.
~ Blessings ~

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Love your list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home