Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010




Beautiful creation by my gorgeous friend Dani
I thought very fitting for moving our clocks ahead last night.


Have you sprung forward?

The Clock of Life

The clock of life is wound but once,
And no man has the power
To tell just when the hands will stop
At late or early hour.



To lose one's wealth is sad indeed,
To lose one's health is more,
To lose one's soul is such a loss
That no man can restore.



The present only is our own,
So Live, Love, toil with a will
Place no faith in 'Tomorrow'
For the clock may then be still.

Robert H. Smith
©1932-1982

Today is the birthday of one of my godchildren James

And today in 1993 I met Paul

Blessings beyond measure♥

“Do not let Sunday be taken from you If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.”

Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week”

Jennifer loves these movies

Freaky Friday, The Secret Garden, Home Alone, The Prince and Me and Yours Mine and Ours.
Much Love Jennifer



I love you Jennifer
Thanks for sharing your joys with me♥

5 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Clarity said...

Such a beautiful poem, reminds me of John Donne and the line "Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee".

Thank you for being true, Peace, x.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Clarity said...

P.S. Do give me the link to your friend's illustration page - I adore Wonderland :)

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Clarity my friend does not have her blog up any longer she is only on Facebook I keep trying to convince her to put her blog up
once again

I love you

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Cute picture~

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home