Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Prince



A Photograph sent to us this morning courtesy of my relatives in Europe
This parade was in front of their home.

Thank you for the picture and your constant love♥
Blessings♥











Buds of Spring taken in our back yard yesterday


Today my fabulous housband celebrates his birthday.
He does not like having his picture shared.

He is cherished and adored and loved by us all.

May Heaven hear your every wish my sweet Prince

Cherish the day♥



"It seems to me we can never give up longing and wishing while we are thoroughly alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good, and we must hunger after them." {George.Eliot}



Secret of Life by James Taylor



Oh My Love by John Lennon

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your husband had a truly wonderful birthday!!
Love and Hugs))

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

He did for sure my darling one
Love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home