Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

LOVE


My precious husband and I at Whistler BC
Spring 2008
Watching the Olympics is exciting and reminds us of all the beauty
of Beautiful British Columbia
I love you with all my heart my precious husband
My Soul Mate




A tree I photographed in Vancouver British Columbia
Spring 2008

Love is all you need♥







You are love. You are from love. You are made by love. You cannot cease to love.
Hazrat Inayat Khan

The only magic I believe in is LOVE

Happy Lunar New Year
Ahram and all those celebrating♥

The Greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return♥


I love you Justin and Ahram♥

We find rest in those we love, and we provide a
resting place for those who love us”

~ Saint Bernard of Clairvaux

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear...

John Lennon

Love is patient and kind.
Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude.
Love does not demand its own way.
Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged.
It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
1 Corinthians 13: 4-7


Happy Valentine's Day
Thank you all who love me so well♥

Happy Chinese New Year
the Year of the Tiger♥

6 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Clarity said...

So charming and sweet. Beautiful quote from Hazrat Inayat Khan, I'm going to search for more. Thanks!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Absolutely Ladylike said...

Dear Jeanne!

Just stopping by and wishing you Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm on a vacation in Thailand and will return to my blog on the 25th of February.

Much love: Evi

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Paul. Hope your having a day filled with pink hearts. Hugs

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger tea time and roses said...

Happy Valentine's Day Jeanne! Sending you lots and lots of happy little hearts.:o)

Smiles...

Beverly

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs to you all♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home