Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

All is Calm




A soft snow fall is upon us..........
We are taking it easy today
Going to mass and out for a dinner.............

Watch movies later............
How about you?

Maybe Christmas does not come in a store
Mabye Christmas means a whole lot more.

Ahram and Justin have the best holiday season.
Young love is superb.
Enjoy every ounce of your 3 weeks together.

Everyone I wish you love and peace and joy and a holiday season
rich in blessingsā™„


Budwiser 9/11 Clydesdale Commercial

Jennifer | MySpace Video



Love this song so does my Son


Cloths of Heaven
William Butler Yeats
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

4 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Sea Angels said...

Yes Christmas is a whole lot more and isn't it soooo wonderful...I just love this time, and your words are beautiful.
Hugs Lynn xxxx

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love
Jeanne

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

I enjoyed reading your beautiful words, I love your poems.

I wish your family, many blessings during the holiday season and may bright and good days follow.

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings to all
Love your visits and kind words
Love Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home