Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, December 11, 2009

One of my Favorites



One of my most favorite recent pictures of my Son taken by his friend in New Zealand..............

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."
~Psalm 107:1~

Christmas....that magic blanket that wraps itself about us,
that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance.
it may weave a spell of nostlgia.
Christmas may be a day of feasting,
or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance...
a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved."
~Augusta E. Rundel


The Olympic Torch will pass right by my beloved Grandmothers former home that she shared with my late beloved Mother.
The torch will pass right by their former home on December 23rd, 2009.
What an awesome tribute this is for me for a home I miss so very much
especially at Christmas.

Treasure all your blessings..

My sincere good wishes for your happiness
throughout the coming year as well.

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that quote from Augusta Rundel How true!
Sending you love and hugs))

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Yolanda said...

I love this photo. I am glad to have found your blog.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Decadent Housewife said...

Stunning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home