Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas Darlings



Love these Christmas cards




Thank you for your kindness and your love all through the year
My heart is sending you love and thank you
not alone at Christmas time but all through the year.

Please remember to help those in need this Christmas.



Looking forward to seeing my niece and her students on CTV tonight
They collect a huge toy collection from her school
Richmond Hill Montessouri School

I am enjoying the gifts of the season which mean the most
health love peace and joy
Skype conversations with my Son
Packages from him and Ahram
and their constant love and wishes all through the year.
The gift of family both near and far and each family member
is precious
and visits with my precious Grandmother
She will be 95 this January
and bringing her new bedding and Christmas nightgowns
and a wreath that smells like Christmas........
I read to her and sing to her and I will read to her from my new
Christmas book received yesterday

More pages from the red suit diaries
by Ed Butchart.
An excerpt from the end of the book

Jesus gave us two commands:
Love God and love your neighbors. It's simple, really.
Show your love for God by loving your neighbors.
Find a way to do that.
Reach out to others in love.
Volunteer at a service charity.
Build a Habitat House
Give blood
Mow your neighbors lawn.
Be the type of person you'd like to be.
Be somebody's Santa Claus.

I love reading all the Christmas cards and viewing the pictures
enclosed and hand written letters. A treasure trove of beautiful things.

I have Christmas CD's playing in my car
all made for me by dear friends

I am blessed beyond belief...........
How about you what magic are you spreading this Christmas?

Share the joy
Scatter the love.

Ever felt an angel's breath in the gentle breeze?
A teardrop in the falling rain?
Hear a whisper amongst the rustle of leaves?
Or been kissed by a lone snowflake?
Nature is an angel's favourite hiding place
~Carrie Latet

Found on a google search

1. The version found written on the wall in Mother Teresa's home for children in Calcutta:

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

-this version is credited to Mother Teresa

Remember at Christmas and always
Love weighs far more than goldā™„

10 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Naturegirl said...

Jeanne how beautiful is the poem by
Carrie Latet!"Angel's breath in the breeze" simply beautiful!
How blessed are you and your family to have grandma at the age of 95. Blessings to you and nanny.

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely post!
That poem fro Carrie Latet is perfect ~ mind if I put it on my blog?
We have been collecting blankets for our local animal shelter, I always feel so sad for the animals with no homes and little time.
Sending you lots of Christmas hugs!!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings
Love to you all

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Cait O'Connor said...

What a beautiful post this is.
I just wish people would think/ behave all year as they do/aspire to at Christmas.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Cait O'Connor said...

PS I loved the card

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks for your visits and kind words
Love to you all
Jeanne

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oh your penguins are so cute, I hope everything is coming along nicely for your Christmas, I love the poem. Hugs

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Lovely Christmas thoughts.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Seawashed said...

I have this card and some like it from my best friend(since 2nd grade). AND I just found some summery images by this artist in notecards yesterday...I bought them. Email me your addie and I will send you one!

AND...I love all the beautiful quotes you've been posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home