Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Invictus



How wonderful life is while you are in the world



We enjoyed the movie Invictus so very much


Invictus


Invictus

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,

I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud,

Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade,

And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.



Most scenes are from our home but some are of Vernacular Flower and Gift shop
and a few places I have gone to for lunch with friends recently for Christmas
gatherings


Christmas in New York



Christmas in Seoul

6 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Blogger Absolutely Ladylike said...

I enjoyed these videos so much and your home is beautifully decorated. Congrats.

Hope you have a lovely weekend, cheers: Evi

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

I hope Ahram knows how blessed she will be with a mother in law like you.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks for your kind words
I too am very blessed indeed with her and my Son.........
Love you

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

It was great to watch your video and also the photo taken in NZ in the previous photo is lovely.

I wish you many blessings for you during the holiday season.
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words and lovely visits
They mean so very much

 

Post a Comment

<< Home