Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas Pajamas



Thank you my darling friend for this award

I pass this along to everyone in my sidebar.
Kindness is the special art of living with a loving heart♥



My Christmas Pajamas from 2007



My little baby Sister Sharon(now in Heaven)
On Santa's knee as a very young child


Photo above from a Google Search


Every year Mom would buy me and my Sisters a new pair of Christmas pajamas.
I still hold true to that tradition.
I am still looking for some this year.


I made myself a snowball
As perfect as can be
I thought I'd keep it as a pet
And let it sleep with me
I made it some pajamas
And a pillow for its head
Then last night it ran away
but first it wet the bed.

Be careful darlings it is Friday the 13th
I love you ♥


Christmas Day by Dido

12 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Decadent Housewife said...

Gotta' hand it to you Jeanne, I would NEVER post a picture of my morning self in pyjamas irregardless how cute!

There's an award for you over at Daily Decadent. Seriously. :)

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you
Jeanne

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just popped by to say 'Hello from deepest Anglesey,North Wales England! What a nice sweet gentle blog. I too am very blessed with a loving Husband and large family, I give thanks everyday!

Vicky x

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks for your visit and kind words
Love Jeanne♥

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Vicky Sun said...

Beautiful website, cute photos. merry Christmas to everyone :)

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much love to you all who visit
Love Jeanne♥

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

The 13th is my favorite number; so I love Friday the 13th. Love Christmas pajamas too, maybe I will get some this year.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Oh that is so sweet the pic of you in your chrissy pj's. What a lovely idea of your mom's. Your sister looked so very sweet.

Thank you for the award, and thank you for having me on your sidebar :)

xoxo

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger auntpearl said...

I have the same wonderful memory of Christmas pj's. It made the day ever more comfy cozy special.
Thanks for bringing back a smile to my face.
Hugs to you.

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love to you all

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger pajamaworkshop said...

Hi Jeanne~
My mother would always make us Christmas pajamas every year too. It is a tradition that I now carry on with my children. A few years ago, my mother made me and my siblings each quilts with squares from all of the jammies that she ever made us! It is one of my favorite gifts! I now make pajamas for sale so people can start their own traditions even if the can't sew. You can view them at....www.pajamaworkshop.com.

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks everyone for your visits and lovely thoughts shared.
Blessings to you all♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home