Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Love is all you need



Starbucks is making spirits bright
Christmas theme looks so pretty♥
This photograph taken by me this morning♥






All Photographs courtesy of Ahram
Thank you
and most of all for YOU and our love and all the joy
you bring into our lives♥

The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.

Some people move our souls to dance
and they awaken in us an understanding
with the passing whisper of their wisdom.

Some people make the sky
more beautiful to gaze upon
they stay in our lives for awhile
leave footprints on our hearts
and we are never ever the same.
I believe this was from a Flavia card.


I will not play tug o' war. I'd rather play hug o' war. Where everyone hugs instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins.” ~ Shel Silverstein
Thanks Lance for posting this.
I love this♥

6 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter has one of those lucky cats that a friend brought her from Japan.
Love the photos!
Hugs))

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

I love that Shel Silverstein quote. When my son was little he had memorized the poems in Shel Silverstein's book. Just beautiful and perfectly said.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

I love the lucky cat and the window display with the mannequin and the reindeer.

Your photos are lovely

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

Yes, so bright and cheery. But, far, far too early in the year.

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you all♥

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Oh how lovely, Christmas! The photo's are gorgeous, so very cute and the words are touching.
I was looking at previous posts too. Great pictures.
xoxxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home