Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Rabbit Rabbit




Thank you Ahram for your calendar pictures from your heart and home
on the first of every month
Rabbit Rabbit

I love you my darling♥
Thank you for loving us so well♥






My little green rabbit for all of you for good luck.
Rabbit Rabbit.


Now Indian summer arrives, a change of season that is more than a sense memory than a date on the calendar. Finally the heat is passing, gradually familiar surroundings don a rustic palate of jewel tones that dazzle with their beauty.

Let October seduce you with her charms. Beguile us in the way you know.
Poet Robert Frost entreated this season of abundance
"Release one leaf at the break of day."

From the book Simple Abundance
A daybook of comfort and joy by
Sarah Ban Breathnach

Mitch Albom has a new book out..............

My relative in North Carolina has just previewed their latest project
through Captured Moments Photography

The CD Cover for Rachel Johnson from Nashville~There and Now



For all of you in Mt. Airy North Carolina

Captured Moments Photography Come out on Saturday, Oct 10, 2009 to Mt. Airy! Miss Rachael Johnson, our 1st CD Cover & awesome country music singer will be performing with her band at 1 pm at Veteran's Park and at B52's Bar and Grill that night at 10 pm. This is a C...D release event, so make sure you come out! It's going to be a BLAST!! Time:1:00PM Saturday, October 10thLocation:1 pm: Veteran's Park and 10 pm: B52's Bar and GrillRead More
(Via my relative Michelle in North Carolina)

May we all be blessed with a fabulous month
full of soul sparkles and so much love and kindness
and good fortune and health

I love you all so much
I thank God for each one of you and all of my blessings♥

A reminder:

Lily Ambrosio Desamito sent a message to the members of 3 Girls and a Cupcake.

--------------------
Subject: REMINDER of Cupcake Sale

Friday, October 2nd from 9-5

Hotel-dieu Hospital on the Mezzanine

BREAST CANCER AWARNESS CUPCAKES

box of 2 for $6
box of 4 for $12
box of 6 for $15

SOLD OUT twice this year give us a call if you want us to reserve a box
http://www.facebook.com/l/4ef35;519.819.5232 or http://www.facebook.com/l/4ef35;519.991.0540

Thank you for all the support
Lily, Connie & Kathy

And Congratulations to my friend Phil McLeod and Associates on the opening
of their new gallery............

Wishing everyone peace, love and prosperity.

Celebrate you
Surround yourself with people who celebrate you

and to my relative Linda in Virginia
I love you and your words are magic for me
I am so glad I met each one of you this summer.
Family faces are magic mirrors.

Love and peace to everyone♥


Scarlett Johansson and Peter Yorn
Thanks everyone for always putting a song in my heart




Thank you Justin and Ahram for the use of your photographs to make these montages
I love you both so much♥

4 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Rabbit,Rabbit!!
Yeah, I remembered!
Hugs))

My daughter and I are doing the 5k Mississipi Gulf Coast Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk October 24th.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and good for you ladies

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rabbit--Rabbit!

You are my inspiration!♥

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you both♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home