Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Love is all you need




Cat on the top for my dear friend Cathy
We love to giggle and make each other laugh
This one is for you.
Happy 65th birthday my dear friend♥
Celebrate you and surround yourself with people that do.
I love you
Blessings♥




Art work above created by my fabulous and talented friend Dani.
I love you Dani
You are fabulous and so are all of your creations.
Ones with the theme AUTUMN are most precious to me..........
because of our new beloved family member on the east coast♥




Photograph above taken by me at a Garden Shop in Kingsville Ontario
Cyndy's

"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.


Photograph above taken by me at a Garden Shop in Kingsville Ontario
Cyndy's

Today is my dear friend Cathy's 65th birthday
May Heaven smile and hear your every wish
God bless you real good my precious friend
today, tomorrow and always♥




A montage I put togther of the fabulous photographs
Nia and her husband Chris (Modern Settings Photography)
This Spring of Cathy myself and our dear Nancy

Wrap a precious friend around your heart and buckle them tight


I had a dream

5 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to your friend Cathy!
I love that photo of you by the garden shop!!
Hugs))

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Cathy and agree hold on to your friends!

Love that cat, but I swear she stuck her tongue out at me...LOL!

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Clever montage! Great photo's the first is so funny.

Take care,
xoxo

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Dani said...

Happy (belated) birthday to your Cathy! Beautiful photos...Quinn needs an ultrasound this morning so we're off again to the doctors. The days are going by so quickly and there is so much that needs to be done. *smile* I love you!

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words and visits.
Love Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home